Are you looking for a flexible schedule so you don't have to miss all the fun this summer?
Are you interested in working for owners who appreciate the work you do, because they've been in your shoes?
At BrightStar Care of Santa Barbara, you can have both, and much more.
You'll have the opportunity to work one-on-one with clients or with multiple patients at long-term care facilities, providing the highest standard of care.
Whether you're starting a new career or you're a caregiving pro our award-winning training program was built to help you succeed and stay licensed
• Discounted Hands-On CPR & First Aid Certification
• One-on-One, in-person trainings tailored to your needs
• Online Courses so you can learn at your pace, from the comfort of your home
• Group Classes offered 3 times a month
• CE Events to help you stay licensed & HCA certified
Your benefits will include:
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
• Competitive Pay from $17 - $20hr
• Hourly Pay Incentives for weekend and staffing shifts
• Paid time off
• 401k with Employer Match
• Accident, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Free CEUS
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Holiday & Overtime Pay
You should have:
• Reliable, Insured Vehicle & Valid Driver License
• Covid-19 Vaccination
Apply In-Person Monday thru Friday between 9am and 4pm at 510 Castillo Street, Suite 201 Santa Barbara, CA 93101
OR online at https://brightstarcaresb.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Status: Full-Time,Part-Time