Your role at Village Properties will be multidisciplinary in nature, proving to be a valuable resource to the company and our Agents. Your primary responsibility will be to lead digital marketing initiatives for the company. As the Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for building the company’s digital footprint; optimizing our website, running digital advertising and social media, as well as monitoring all analytics and tailoring campaigns appropriately. This is a unique opportunity to work with the leading residential real estate brokerage in a multi-faceted digital marketing role.
You will approach work with a personable, positive attitude. You will be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, are analytical, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment. You will have prior digital marketing experience.
- Establish clear, quantitative metrics and conversion goals for all web and digital marketing initiatives
- Email Marketing: Create and execute campaigns through MailChimp for the company newsletter, other external communications, as well as internal communications such as training and event announcements.
- Social Media: Create a consistent calendar of unique and engaging content across Social Channels, driving traffic to the website, generating interest with direct messages, and increasing brand recognition of the company and our agents.
- Primary Channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Digital Advertising: Create, manage and optimize the company’s Digital Ad spend across SEM, Display, Online Video, Streaming Video, Social Sponsored Posts/Ads, and Direct Placements
- Content Creation:
- Develop visual assets for campaigns, create graphics and templates for social media, email campaigns and digital advertising.
- Research, write and create content to execute and support digital marketing campaigns (email, web, banner ad, social media, etc.)
- Video creation/editing across digital platforms
- Manage and optimize company Website, including curating: Premier Properties, Property of the Week, or other niche collections
- Leverage Google Analytics to consistently improve and track traffic levels, audience, user acquisition, behavior, and goal conversions
- HUB (company intranet): Upload documents and create/design additional features as warranted
- Search Engine Optimization: Create and manage SEO campaigns, and Execute strategic link-building
- Encourage the repurposing content with distribution to agents
- Analyze and report marketing costs, production and results on an ongoing basis
- Ability to create new and engaging material within existing brand guidelines and real estate industry regulations
- Social Media Manager
- Strong understanding of marketing on social media platforms (primarily Instagram and Facebook)
- Photo editing to achieve cohesive aesthetics
- Maintaining brand consistency across all platforms
- Responsible for creating content calendar, content and posting multiple times a week
- Ability to respond and engage with accounts using Village Properties “voice”
- Brainstorming and pitching ideas to Management for engaging story/reel content
- Utilizing sponsored content for profile growth
- Proactively monitoring analytics and necessary adjustments on a consistent basis
- Wordpress Websites
- Basic understanding of creating pages and updating them on Wordpress
- Basic understanding of UI/UX design
- Coding ability/background a plus
- Experience with graphic design; proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software. Primarily InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency in web and data analytic platforms including Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords
- Experience with Email campaign management tools (Mailchimp preferred)
- Strong understanding of the differences in designing for Web vs Print
- Ad Copywriting experience preferred
- Friendly email etiquette
- Flexible with juggling multiple tasks
- Works well to meet deadlines
- Problem solving attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys collaborating with others
- Positive outlook
- Proactive and self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance as well as an HSA.
Job Status: Full-Time